Contact Me

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New blog for the new year

So I guess I have a new blog. Yahoo keeps changing stuff, so I figure I'll try this one for awhile.
(My old one is 360.yahoo.com/tcdrtw)
What better way to start than with a tag?

I've never done one of these, so here goes. I don't know if these things have a time limit...I got it weeks ago and started it days ago. I'll have to fill in who I will tag later, too! Most will probably be goals in the spirit of NewYear's, though I never really do the whole New Year's Resolution thing. I mean, if I want to start a good habit or stop a bad one, why wait weeks or months til New Year's Day?

Tag! You’re it!
Here's how you play: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog for instructions. You can't tag a person who has tagged you. Since you can't re-tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see the answers!

1. Get back into my Bible reading/study routine
2. Lose the last 5-10 lbs of baby weight
3. Exercise more
4. Have a conversation that doesn't have to do with breasts or poop
5. Relax!! and take myself and everything less seriously.
6. Go on dates with my husband again
7. My husband and I started dating when I was 16, almost 14 years ago
8. My favorite place to live was Charleston, despite the Hurricane Hugo thing
9. I lost a spelling bee on purpose (and one legitimately)
10. I wanted to be a vet when I grew up

No comments:

Post a Comment