Contact Me

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Danger!! Ants Will Eat Your Brain!!

I have read a lot of silly, bigoted, racist, tear jerking, and dubious forwards, but upon reading this one I almost blew the water I was drinking all over my computer. I should probably just delete all forwards, but I can't resist. :) I hadn't seen one like this before. Enjoy!

To top off the hilarity, it says to forward this email at the end and I must say--- yes, please do! I wouldn't want you all to get that pesky itchiness and headache that accompany ants eating your brain! I mean, people with brain cancer or trauma have pain, seizures, memory problems, etc. When ants eat your brain, you get a headache and itchiness. Makes total sense! Right?

This is not true, but in case you doubt :) :
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/ants-brain-hoax.shtml


The email text I received:
Dear All,

Please read this and advise your friends and family! You may save others' lives!

Incident One: A little boy died because surgeons found ants in his brain! Apparently this boy fell asleep with some sweets in his mouth or with some sweet stuff beside him.

Ants soon got to him and some ants in fact crawled into his ear which somehow managed to go to his brain. When he woke up, he did not realize that ants had gone to his head....

After that, he constantly complained about itchiness around his face. His mother brought him to a doctor, but the doctor could not figure out what was wrong with him. He took an X-ray of the boy and to his horror; he found a group of live ants in his skull. Since the ants were still alive, the doctor could not operate on him because the ants were constantly moving around. The boy finally died. So please be careful when leaving food stuff near your bed or when eating in bed. This might attract ants. Most importantly,

NEVER you or your child eat sweets before going to bed. You or your child might attract ants while you are asleep.

Incident Two: Another similar incident happened in a hospital in Taiwan. This man was warded in the hospital and was constantly warned by the nurses not to leave food stuff by his bedside because there were ants about. He did not heed their advice. Ants finally got to him. His family members said that the man constantly complained about headaches. He died and a postmortem or autopsy was done on him. Doctors found a group of live ants in his head. Apparently, the ants had been eating bits of his brain. So friends, better be safe than sorry. Never leave food stuff beside your bed you when you go to sleep.

Please forward this to your friends and relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment