Saturday, March 28, 2020

Thanks, fundies. Governors who don't express obedience to Trump won't get aid

Trump says he's directed Pence not to call governors who aren't 'grateful' for federal aid

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/white-house-coronavirus-task-force-to-hold-daily-briefing-after-trump-signs-stimulus-bill


Please tell me more about how he's a baby Christian and you were a Christian in and out of the voting booth when you elected this disaster.

He's withholding aid based on who's not grateful enough, however that will be determined. Is this the presidential rising to the occasion you'd hoped for?

These "values" you mean to protect at the expense now of the world's population include mainly - let's be honest, for most, only - securing prosecution of or outlawing a medical procedure ON SOMEONE ELSE that you have always had the religious freedom to simply abstain from if you choose.

When people told me he'd grow into it, rise to the occasion, and learn the job, I thought they were delusional. Not that I'm the only one, but we were right. 🎉 Now what? I guess wait for his next speech that will contain exactly no useful, factual information and probably some conspiracy, lies, and disinformation.


Quote:  "Here’s the thing: even if every governor tells him to go fuck himself, it’s his job to help anyway. This is fucking insane. He’s making decisions about who lives and who dies based on who kisses his ass the most. Fuck him. Honestly, I’m just fucking over it."

No comments:

Post a Comment